About Me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Almost dead

This week has been/is crazy.
2 midterms down
3 more to go
No life except library and school
.....
Literally spend all my time in class or work...until 8/9 pm...and I'm not even A'ceing my classes...

Today I was exhausted...and as I walked out of my test review, I saw a HUGE (biggest and most radiant I've ever seen) rainbow right over the Harold B Lee library...arching from one end to the other. It was one of Heavenly Father's tender mercies I think- I felt it was Heavenly Father smiling down on me.

Learning a ton in my marriage prep class...(don't judge, people)
President Ezra Taft Benson
“If we would truly seek to be more like our Savior
and Master, learning to love as He loves should be
our highest goal” (Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, 275).

"Love is not so much a matter of
romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the
well being of one’s companion" -Gordon B Hickley

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're so wiped! I hope your last three midterms go well. And that rainbow sounds gorgeous - especially if you were facing the mountain behind the Lee Library. So pretty! I miss the scenerio of those Provo days. Enjoy them while they last :) LOVE YOU, Linz!!

    ReplyDelete