About Me

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A cup for Christmas Cheer for you!

Oh: for those of you who don't know, I'm dating a nice boy named Jeff. He is so cute! This past weekend was way fun. We went to the "Christmas Tree Festival" which included a "gingerbread house festival" and also a "quilt festival" too. We went with my former roommate, Jenni, and her husband. It was a delightful way to start the Christmas season!

Me and Jeff in front of my favorite quilt.

Me in front of the biggest gingerbread house I've ever seen!
Jeff in front of a cool gingerbread house patterned after the movie "Up"..cuuuute
My former roommate Jenni and her cute baby Mariah in front of her fav quilt
Me and Jeff in front of this quilt titled "Christmas Gone Crazy". Notice Mariah in the top left corner about to beat me up...? Uh...see ya!

It was a delightful weekend! On saturday, we also went to Salt Lake to watch a BYU basketball game and then to go out to eat at this sweet pizza place, "The Pie".

Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooh! You have a boyfriend! Way to go! Evan and I went to festival of trees too. On Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I have to laugh that you dragged Jeff out to see quilts and gingerbread houses. I dragged Jerry on some L.A.M.E. dates when we were dating and I didn't realize how lame he thought they were until after we got married (like to see "dancing" horses). Jeff must be a good sport - or a least a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Jeff made up for the chicken incident by attending the quilt show with you. PS: are you back to the smiling-with-no-teeth phase again? Not that I don't like it, but just wondering.

    ReplyDelete