About Me

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goblins Grumble Grumble.

The Valley of Goblins Itself

Some of the groupies - Kev, Me, Jami, Jose, Ashley, Sarah, Sabra
Crawling through the slot canyon - we had to shimmy our way over the water for a while there - AWESOME
Oh hey, we're in goblin valleyyyy!
We found a strange creature in this hole, so we decided to take a picture under it. :)
Jami, Me, and Ashley (Jami's roommate, love her)
Playing admist the goblins...
Where we camped (BEAUTIFUL!)
Climbing up the walls of the slot canyon! Catherine, Aaron, Me, Michelle, Dusty
Token jumping pic, you know
Jami and I - friends for 10 years and counting!
Most of the group: Brett, Kevin, Sarah, Sabra, me, Jose, Aaron, Jami, Ashley, Dusty, Michelle
The Valley of Goblins

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have never heard of Goblin Valley. What a cool place!!! I LOVE the jumping picture! Looks completely surreal. And the rocks DO look like goblins, if you don't look too closely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place. It is so cool! I totally miss Southern Utah and all it's amazing places to visit! Love you tons gurl!

    ReplyDelete