(Look how happy I am! Ok so I'm a little tired...)What's not to love though?
The fresh air in my face, the rhythmic cadence of my legs moving, the rolling hills, the uphill struggle, the complete exhilaration of the downhill, the liberty to go where cars can't, the nostalgia for my mission that occurs every time I start riding...I love it. On the mission, I started to feel more comfortable on a bike than off of one. Sometimes I still feel like that.
Yesterday some friends in my ward invited me to go biking up Vivian park. I recently acquired a beauty of a road bike (borrowing to for this week before my triathlon on Saturday). The ride was beautiful.

The biker gang: Joe, Me, Walter, Phil (Our Bishop came, too! He's an intense road biker).
I love biking too! Come with me! I just rode to Vivian Park this morning! And on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteDon't think I didn't notice that you're the ONLY girl in that group, Deaner. No wonder You. Love. Biking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Where is Vivian Park? Somehow I missed out on that beauty!
ReplyDeleteYou'd never know it, but I love biking - so I hear you on your list. Hope your triathalon went well.
ReplyDelete