Living at home may or may not have made me go momentarily crazy...

Until I thought of a new goal...Converting Dad to....dun dun dun
JUMPING PICTURES! Check it out...

Dad decided the weather was really cool and he wanted to do a photo session outside. This is the face he did when I said "Make a funny face!"

And for this photo, he told me to put that this is what he will look like "In all his glory" when he is translated...

Pretty glorious, no?
I'd say so....
I'm pretty sure I might have woken up Liesel from laughing so hard at what dad said about that last picture... wow. That storm actually does look amazing!
ReplyDeletewhoops-- that's totally angela! But you need to tell dad he has mad ups (is it ok to lie)? :)
ReplyDeleteWow, oh wow. Is your blog private? I surely hope so 'cause who in the heck will get this? Only someone who KNOWS DAD!!! SO FUNNY!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Cannot believe you got dad to do a jumping pic. . . I wouldn't believe it was real if it weren't for the shoe ensemble.
I love your posts Lindsey! You have some fun parents.
ReplyDelete