About Me

Friday, December 2, 2011

Why it's a bad idea to give your child a bowl-cut at age 6.

No caption necessary.

Is she wincing at the hair cut?

Gender may be unclear and cause awkward situations. 


This is what their hair will look like as it grows out. 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. This is hilarious. Maybe you should forget about finding a job and just become a professional blogger instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is hilarious!!! I remember these photos! I'm not gonna lie, that photo in the purple striped shirt is cute. Girl or boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your fountain, Lindsey! Don't be ashamed of a cool 5-year old hairstyle :) Plus it shows how very far you've come since then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, there are SO MANY advantages to a bowl cut, though:

    1. able to play the male part in all sisterly theatrical performances
    2. large flowers and bows look even LARGER!
    3. timeless. I mean, if it was never IN style, it can never go OUT, right?
    4. it really brings out your facial features.

    ReplyDelete