About Me

Friday, February 10, 2012

happy

The other day I was driving in the car, listening to my new favorite song by my new favorite artist, and all of a sudden I was overcome with a feeling of happiness. Genuine happiness and real gratitude. I am so grateful for my job. I am so grateful to have nice coworkers, good hours, an income, a chance to be productive, a chance to learn. I am so grateful for my health and my body that works so efficiently. I am so grateful for the therapeutic pounding of my runs. I am so grateful for my 2nd job at the Daycare and for the things I learn from those kids every time I work there. I am so grateful for the chance I have to share my testimony to those around me every day. I am so grateful for the opportunities I have to share the Gospel, even if nothing comes to fruition right away. 


And even though I still don't know any answers to my future plans, I feel happier in the present than I felt in a while. 

4 comments:

  1. SO happy for you! Yea! Now that you have some cash, keep in mind that my door is always WIDE open for a visit from sis / Aunt L!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm glad to have another sister who FINALLY appreciates the Wailin' Jennys! So happy to hear that you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete