About Me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bookworm Beginnings

Binge-reader. That's what I am. Unless I have a good block of time to commit to reading and getting into a book, I usually have a hard time starting it. Well, now that I'm graduated from college, I have started to remember how enjoyable it is to read a book for fun. Below is a list of books I want to read (recommendations from various sources/friends):

  • The Poisonwood Bible
  • Les Miserables
  • Unbroken
  • Scarlet Pimpernel
  • Escape from the Deep
  • The Hiding Place
  • In Defense of Food
  • Three Cups of Tea
  • The Book Thief
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • Lord of the Rings triology
  • Ender's Game
  • Tale of Two Cities
  • Harry Potter 4, 5, 6, 7
  • The Count of Monte Cristo

Feel free to add to the list. And if you have any extra time, let me know. I need some. :)

    7 comments:

    1. You might as well take "Three cups of tea" off-- they proved that guy was a total fraud and the book is basically fiction that he created to make himself rich. And "Lord of the Rings"-- I know you.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Huh? I don't get the last part of your comment, Angelo.

      ReplyDelete
    3. And are you for reals about "Three Cups of Tea".....?

      ReplyDelete
    4. It looks like I'm so popular with so many comments...I am so lame. :(

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ha, lol Lindsey! I need to crack open a book b/c I don't recognize a lot of these. I like the entire Ender's Game trilogy, but people either love or hate that series. Count of Monete Cristo is a great one.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Les Mis is by far one of the best books ever.

      ReplyDelete
    7. You've got some good books there, Lindsey. Have fun reading!!

      ReplyDelete