It means you have time to exercise your creativity and learn a new skill. I always feel good when I create something. (Remember the talk by Elder Holland on creating?)
All I have to say is I'm really glad you aren't wearing those pink leg warmers anymore. ps: I'm super excited to see your quilt!!
love it! Peaches are tasty.
It means you are cool. Missed you this weekend!
I know what would have made it better. . . . having me there! or better yet - me and dad!
It means you have time to exercise your creativity and learn a new skill. I always feel good when I create something. (Remember the talk by Elder Holland on creating?)
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is I'm really glad you aren't wearing those pink leg warmers anymore.
ReplyDeleteps: I'm super excited to see your quilt!!
love it! Peaches are tasty.
ReplyDeleteIt means you are cool.
ReplyDeleteMissed you this weekend!
I know what would have made it better. . . . having me there! or better yet - me and dad!
ReplyDelete