Is this Cottonwood Canyon right by where you live? What is the orange-washed mountainside? It is SO BEAUTIFUL! What I love about the Wasatch range is that there is no "ugly season." It is so beautiful year-round. Once snow comes, there will just as many fun things to do. The fall is spectacular, though, and I love all the yellows too!
Oh my goodness! These autumn pictures are GORGEOUS! WOW! AMAZING! I'm so glad you found time to take in the beauty of the fall season even though you are crazy busy!
Is this Cottonwood Canyon right by where you live? What is the orange-washed mountainside? It is SO BEAUTIFUL! What I love about the Wasatch range is that there is no "ugly season." It is so beautiful year-round. Once snow comes, there will just as many fun things to do. The fall is spectacular, though, and I love all the yellows too!
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely, lovely! I love the yellow tree with the rushing creek. Fall is the best time of the year.
ReplyDeleteBee-Utiful! That is one thing to miss about Utah, for sure.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!! Did you take these?
ReplyDeleteYep, I did take these! The colors were some of the most vibrant I've ever seen. It was post-rain. Gorgeous huh.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! These autumn pictures are GORGEOUS! WOW! AMAZING! I'm so glad you found time to take in the beauty of the fall season even though you are crazy busy!
ReplyDelete