About Me

Monday, February 18, 2013

Chopped & Chocolate


This past week I

1. Got two grocery bags full of high-quality chocolate from 7 yr olds
2. Ate way too much of said chocolate, vowed to never eat it again in such quantitites
3. Ate two more doughnuts
4. Renewed said vow
5. Went on a blind date with a dude with the sweetest stache I've everrrr seen
6. Saw the winter sun for the first time in, what it seems, 5 months (it was delicious)
7. Chopped my hairs

 I kind of like it curly better...although it takes considerable effort to not look like a mom.

8. Crushed on someone for the first time in a long time
9. Was super vulnerable
10. Decided that "Balderdash" is the best game in the entire world
11. Bathed in the comfort of my bed sleeping in this morning
12. Decided I really need to read my scriptures more consistently and more in-depth
13. Read my scriptures and automatically felt different
14. Decided I'm going to sign up for a marathon in June
15. Missed my family & home

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I love the new cuttage of the hairs! So cute!!
    How did you bathe in your bed? Just wonderin'
    I love that you are eating chocolate again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the haircut, Lindsey! Super cute!! And as always I am impressed with your desire for self improvement. That's exciting that you are going to run a marathon (woah!), but more exciting (in my opinion) that you won't be missing your family and home come July. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, I LOVE you haircut! So CUTE! I miss you too! Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete