About Me

Sunday, April 7, 2013

sisters & nieces


 I can't even begin to describe what my sisters mean to me. And I don't mean like, them collectively (although they are collectively even more awesome), but rather as individual people. I learn so much from Angela's positive attitude, sense of humor, free spirit, adventurous and fearless attitude. The list could go on. And then there's Catherine, and her undying faith, amazing discipline, thoughtfulness and kindness, forgiving heart, and infectious laugh. I love her smile. And then there is Emily. She is always sacrificing for other people, cares more deeply for others than anyone I know, is kind and forgiving, says it like it is, and always has good advice. And then there's Sarah. I don't know how she fits in so much to her life, but she does - and she makes her life full and beautiful. She takes control of her family's happiness, and she doesn't complain. She has that same adventurous and fearless spirit. I love hearing her testimony and spending time with her.

I love my sisters! And I could say simliar things about my nieces and nephews.

This Spring Break I got to go visit my sister Angie and her family. I love her two little kids Liesel and Hannah. Spending time with them is healing to my soul! These pictures sum up my visit pretty well, but you can also see my sister's awesome blog posts here.















4 comments:

  1. I love all the photos and that last one is my favorite! Gorgeous gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I'm sure an equally long list of adjectives could be listed by your sisters to describe YOU! I know they all love your visits and enjoy spending time with you. That picture you took of Angela kissing the top of Hannah's head is a CLASSIC! So cute! What photography skillz you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks boo.

    I learn so much about putting others first, being a disciple, actually LIVING the gospel, serving people, running, dressing cool, building friendships, humor as a balm in gilead, virtue and interacting with children from you! love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! I'm glad you guys got in some good modeling sessions. :) Thanks for the sister shout out, too. I love you! ;)

    ReplyDelete