About Me

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My boo's in Cincinnati

And according to this picture, I'm a crazed maniac. Miss him. !

7 comments:

  1. Your boo? Is that a thing that people call each other? You are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry. Absence makes the . . . . . . company Southwest a little richer??? Ha ha =) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so funny that you can take pictures of skyping! Does Jacob know you did that? I love your "crazed maniac" look! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you even make him do these screen shots. haha! He's a good sport. Now you just need to send him a sunshine hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the small pictures at the bottom are cute, Lindsey! Glad you're still about to see J despite the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second the sunshine hat!!!!! No Skype is complete without it. Plus Jacob would look Hott with two t's wearing that.

    ReplyDelete