About Me

Monday, June 10, 2013

My boo's still in Cincinnati

And I still miss him.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh. . . look at those smiles! You two are making the best of a less than desirable dating arrangement but "time's a passin'"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look so cute together!! You guys look like secret agents with your earpieces in..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm confused by the ear pieces. Is this so you can whisper sweet nothings to eachother without your roommates hearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, in the words of you yourself: Time for a new blog post, Lindsey (not that I'm even close to being one to talk). It's just that I already know your "boo's in Cincinnati) and I want to hear more. I know you aren't just sitting at home pining about how much you miss teaching 25 seven year olds every day in a foreign language... :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete