About Me

Sunday, March 2, 2014

new things

Today at church there were a few people that bore their testimonies about how life doesn't turn out how you expect but how there are always opportunities to grow and learn. I thought back on my life and especially on the past two years and realized that life has not been how I expected but how I have learned a TON in my job (and continue to do so) and in all the other life experiences I have. 

Sure, I want a family and stuff, but life is good with whatever God gives me. There's always something to learn. 

Like skiing. 
Which I love!
And which is way better than in 2013!







4 comments:

  1. Look at you lookin' all comfortable on them slopes! I better get out there soon while I can still keep you with you! :) I'm inspired by your good attitude about life and learning. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: thank you for removing the robot feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like those ski boots and ski pants are serving you well! Are you cross country skiing? What a GORGEOUS view! Who are you skiing with in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I am so so so happy you love skiing. I want to go with you. Bad.

    ReplyDelete