The other night, we were making dinner and he asked what he could do to help. I said he could defrost the chicken. I then went to the bathroom and when I came out, waited for the microwave to finish heating up the chicked for 3 minutes...I openned the microwave and this is what I saw...
This did make me laugh. I don't know why.
ReplyDeleteDad
(Lindsey, please invite me to get into your blog: hatch.gary@gmail.com).
Ew. I hope you disinfected the microwave afterward.
ReplyDeleteDude, are you heartless? You didn't invite DAD to your blog? Uh, what other way is there to defrost chicken? Jeff does look cool-- and I have to say that photo with the baby on the top corner was SOOO funny. Jeff must be a pretty manly man to go see quilts and gingerbread houses with you. Bet he loved that. JK. Luf yoU!
ReplyDeleteAt least he was trying to be helpful. That says something...
ReplyDeleteEeew. That messes with every bit of OCD-ness in my soul. I would have him disinfect that baby.
ReplyDelete